Website Privacy & Refund Policy Terms & Conditions
This document is an Electronic Record under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules made there under and as per the various provisions pertaining to Electronic Records in other Statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This Electronic Record does not require any physical, electronic or Digital Signature.
The term ‘M4T’ or ‘Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to ETERNAL MUSIC4THOUGHT ENTERPRISES LLP, whose registered office is at Flat No. 21/22, Shefali-B, Mahim Marakand CHS, Cadel Road, Mahim (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra-400016. The term ‘User’, ‘You’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term ‘Third Party’ refers to any person, natural or juristic, other than M4T and the User.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
M4T reserves the right to grant or refuse access to the Website and services offered there under to its new/existing users.
Should the website require you to login with a User Id and password, it shall be your sole responsibility to keep the User name and Password confidential at all times. You shall be fully responsible to maintain your account information confidential all times, and you are fully responsible for all the activities under your account. M4T shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by your breach under this term. In the event of any breach of security of your account information, it shall be your responsibility to notify to M4T at the earliest, failing which you shall have deemed to indemnify any further loss or damage caused to M4T because of your failure maintain confidentiality of your account information.
You shall not have more than one active account on the website. Further, you are barred from selling or otherwise transferring your account to another person.
You shall ensure that the Account information furnished by you is true, accurate and complete. M4T reserves the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate the User account or block access to the website in the event M4T has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information furnished by you is untrue, inaccurate and incomplete.
While using the website, you undertake not to host, upload, publish or transmit any information that:
- Is obscene, vulgar, explicit content or that which includes pornographic content;
- Violates the provisions of any law for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violates the intellectual property of others;
- Hurts the emotional or religious sentiments of others;
- Incites hatred among others;
- Causes damage/harm to person or property of others;
- Violates the terms of agreement;
The use of the services under this website shall be solely for the personal use of the user. You shall be prohibited from selling, reselling, or otherwise trading the products and services under this website or using it for commercial purposes or for profit. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction, in any manner, is prohibited without obtaining prior authorization from M4T and/or from the third party owners of such content, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to M4T are acknowledged on the website.
- You hereby warrant that you have all the necessary rights in and to all the content that you provide and all the information it contains. You further warrant that such content shall not infringe any proprietary rights or other rights of any third party.
- It shall be your sole responsibility to ensure that you hold copyright (and/or other intellectual property rights, if any) in the pictures, photographs, videos and/or any other media files you submit to M4T for customizing the products and services. The Company holds no liability, whatsoever, for any default from your side in this regard. The Company shall NOT be liable for any content given by you that infringes the intellectual property (in any form) of any third party and you shall be solely responsible for such infringement and any consequences thereafter.
- Unless otherwise provided or any contract to the contrary, M4T holds all the intellectual property, the proprietary rights and rights and interests in the copyright, related rights, trademark, know-how, goodwill, and any other form of intellectual property right in the products and services provided by M4T. Reproduction, in any manner, is prohibited without obtaining prior authorization from M4T. Any use of the products or services provided by M4T for commercial purpose or any other purpose without prior permission of M4T shall amount to infringement and attract legal action which shall be dealt with seriously.
If you are the legal owner of any intellectual property or any person duly authorized by the owner of intellectual property and if you have sufficient grounds to believe that your intellectual property has been infringed by any of the content on the Website, then kindly send an e- mail in this regard to email@example.com mentioning the following details:
- Your Full Name and contact details such as address, phone number, e-mail id, etc.
- Identification and Detailed Description of the intellectual property that has been infringed.
- Details of the proof along with the necessary documents which serve as proof of your claim to the intellectual property of the content in question.
- A Statement by you that you have bonafide reason to believe that the use of content in question in the website is not authorized by you (owner), assignee, licensee or any person authorized by you in this behalf and that it amounts to violation of the intellectual property owned by you in respect of that content.
- A Statement by you undertaking that the information provided by you in your notice claiming the intellectual property is correct, accurate and complete.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Laws in force in India and/or Regulatory Authorities within the country of India. The place of Jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bangalore.
Payment Related Information
There are no fees or charges levied for the use or browsing of the website. However, there may be certain charges levied for using the website or availing certain services of the website. In the event that charges are applicable for your usage or availing services under the website, you shall be notified along with the amount payable by you for such use of website or availing of service. M4T reserves the right to change the Fee Policy from time to time and the same will be notified in the Website. It shall be your responsibility to check the website for the change in Fee Policy. You continued usage of the website shall imply your consent to the change in the fee policy and you shall be bound by the same.
It shall be your responsibility to provide the correct information such as credit/debit card details, bank account details and/or any other such necessary details required by the Bank Payment Gateway to process you payment for availing the products or services through the website. The information provided by you will not be used or disclosed to any third party except otherwise required by the law to do so.
You shall be solely responsible to maintain the security and confidentiality of the credit/debit card details, bank account details and/or any other necessary details at all times. M4T disclaims all responsibility for any loss or damage arising out of your failure to maintain the security and confidentiality of the credit/debit card details, bank account details or any other such necessary details. M4T shall NOT be liable for any loss or damage, directly or remotely, due to any unauthorized usage of credit/debit card, Bank Account or other information.
For your payment on the website, in addition to the terms and conditions under the website, you shall also be governed by the terms, conditions and policies of the respective Bank, Card Issuing Authority and/or other financial institution. Your bank, card issuing authority and/or other financial institution may prescribe limit on the number of transactions and/or the limit on the amount payable in each transaction. M4T shall NOT be liable for any loss or damage, directly or remotely, due to the declining of the transaction by your bank, card issuing authority and/or other financial institution. In case of any error that occurs while making payment, kindly contact the respective Bank, Card issuing Authority or Other Financial Institution for the issue to be resolved. M4T claims no responsibility for such error in online payments.
If, by any chance, you make the payment twice for the same product or service, then send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org the 2nd payment shall be refunded into your account within 14 working days.
Delivery and Shipping
The Music/ Song/ Video files will be delivered to the User through e-mail id provided by the User while placing the order with M4T or through a download link made available for download through the website. The User will have to login to the website with their login credentials in order to download the files. It shall be the responsibility of the User to provide valid and functional e-mail id in order for M4T to send the download details. M4T will NOT be responsible for any loss of content or delivery of the files to wrong e-mail id. Files will be available for download for a period of 21 days from the date of notifying the user on order completion. M4T will not be responsible for the files beyond 21 days of such notification to the user.
No files or media will be shipped physically to the user. All the files will be made available either through the website or through download link sent to the registered e-mail id provided by the user at the time of placing order. No requests for shipping of physical copies of the files or media will be entertained.
M4T believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 24 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the Operations team and Operations team has initiated the process of assignment. Cancellation and Refund of fees or charges will be strictly governed by the Company Refund Policy of the company given here Cancellation Policy informed and declared from time to time.
When you buy our products/services, your purchase is covered by our 24 hours money back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your purchase, we will cheerfully issue a full refund, subject to deductions for legal documents or services provided. To request a refund under this guarantee, you must contact us within the first 24 hours of your payment. Just send an email to email@example.com . We'll gladly refund you 100% of your fees within 14 business days of your refund request. The M4T reserves the right to amend the Refund Policy declared and informed from time to time. Kindly refer the Refund Policy given here.
What we collect: We may collect the following information-
- Name of the User
- Contact Information including email address & phone number
- Demographic Information such as City, postcode, preferences and interests
- Personal Information such as, but not limited to, important dates like birthday and anniversary dates, instances from personal life, etc.
- Pictures, videos etc.
- Details of the business concern, products and services of the client.
- Lyrics of the writers, songs composed by amateur singers/lyricists, etc.
- Any other information termed as “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000.
- Payment Information including but not limited to credit/debit card information, bank account details, any other information required to process the payment for use of website/services and/or for availing products and services from the website.
- Any other information required to tailor the products and services to your requirements.
- Other Information relevant to service enquiry, customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with the best service, and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Customizing the products and services to your requirements.
- To improve our products and services.
- Process payment for the products and services availed.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for feedback, market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Information collected shall not be sold to any party directly or indirectly.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us to provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website and you may not be able to access some of the features of the website.
Links to other websites
From time to time, this website may contain links to other websites of interest. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information that may interest you. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). You may choose to stay in our website or visit the other website. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over such other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent of M4T. Any breach of this shall be treated strictly and may be subject to legal action under the Bangalore state jurisdiction
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- While registering the account, we indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional. You are free to not disclose the information that is not mandatory.
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for promotional purposes. If such box is not available, you may choose not to fill such form. However, by submitting the filled enquiry form, you will be construed to have foregone your right and the Company may choose to send promotional emails and correspondences from time to time.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for promotional purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
ETERNAL MUSIC4THOUGHT ENTERPRISES LLP
Flat No. 21/22, Shefali-B,
Mahim Marakand CHS,
Cadel Road, Mahim (W),
Phone: +91-22-24448362 or +91-8008048670
Email : email@example.com